- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8324 W Avenue C12, Lancaster, CA 935363 beds, 3 baths, 2,095 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- 6 stall breezeway barn. Fenced and cross fences. Wired for arena lighting. Pipe arena.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,095 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 301
- Lot width: 328
- Parcel #: 3233022007
- Zillow Home ID: 68978462
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8324 W Avenue C12
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93536 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 67% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.7% higher than in Lancaster, and 119.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93536 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lancaster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93536 home values.
- 8313 W Avenue C14 Lancaster, CA$323K333,148
- 49354 85th St W Lancaster, CA$241K321,993
- 49308 85th St W Lancaster, CA$261K322,210
- 8251 W Avenue C12 Lancaster, CA$322K333,026
- 8241 W Avenue C14 Lancaster, CA$291K322,482
- 49408 85th St W Lancaster, CA$278K332,453
- 8316 W Avenue C Lancaster, CA$257K431,989
- 8236 W Avenue C14 Lancaster, CA$321K432,649
- 8515 W Avenue C14 Lancaster, CA$240K321,713
- 8321 W Avenue C10 Lancaster, CA$380K333,143
- 8206 W Avenue C14 Lancaster, CA$404K433,454
- 8247 W Avenue D Lancaster, CA$249K322,016
- 8245 W Avenue C10 Lancaster, CA$374K533,189
- 8343 W Avenue C10 Lancaster, CA$299K422,333
- 49352 82nd St W Lancaster, CA$251K431,837
- 8147 W Ave C-12 Lancaster, CA$259K432,437
- 8147 W Avenue C12 Lancaster, CA$278K432,437
- 49314 82nd St W Lancaster, CA$407K443,389
- 8543 W Avenue C12 Lancaster, CA$490K444,200
- 8215 W Avenue D Lancaster, CA$280K332,201
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.