- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8326 Brixton, San Antonio, TX 782543 beds, 2 baths, 1,707 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 508 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,707 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 178890110090
- Zillow Home ID: 26432703
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8326 Brixton
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 178.4% greater than in San Antonio Metro, and 182% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8327 Brixton # 0 San Antonio, TX$146K------
- 8322 Brixton San Antonio, TX$151K321,859
- 8330 Brixton San Antonio, TX$155K421,943
- 8327 Watchtower St San Antonio, TX$149K321,923
- 8323 Watchtower St San Antonio, TX$154K321,954
- 8327 Brixton San Antonio, TX$144K321,770
- 8403 Watchtower St San Antonio, TX$160K322,091
- 8402 Brixton San Antonio, TX$136K321,640
- 8318 Brixton San Antonio, TX$167K421,924
- 8323 Brixton San Antonio, TX$147K421,841
- 8331 Brixton San Antonio, TX$145K321,712
- 8319 Watchtower St San Antonio, TX$148K321,962
- 8319 Brixton San Antonio, TX$146K321,768
- 8407 Watchtower St San Antonio, TX$185K422,395
- 8406 Brixton San Antonio, TX$143K421,800
- 8314 Brixton San Antonio, TX$160K322,022
- 8403 Brixton San Antonio, TX$144K321,705
- 8315 Brixton San Antonio, TX$160K322,084
- 8315 Watchtower St San Antonio, TX$151K321,978
- 8422 Dragon St San Antonio, TX$153K321,889
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.