This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 625 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $68,455
- Parking: 1 space, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Two Story, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ Barn Mini, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Privacy, Foundation \ Slab, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ Open Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 490533124019000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1316603
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $106-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46234 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46234 homes, this home is valued 7.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.2% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46234 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!