- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8328 NW 143rd Ter Oklahoma City Ok # 73142, Oklahoma City, OK 731423 beds, 2 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Virtual Tour: http://www.tourfactory.com/868610
Call Willis at 405-757-8497 for Showings*High performance home. Features include 3 car garage, post-tension foundation, GAF/Elk life-time shingles, Certified energy efficiency using OG&EÃ¢??s Positive Energy Program with HERS rating, open floor plan with a home office, large kitchen island custom maple cabinets, 3 cm granite counter tops throughout the home, gas fireplace with logs and electric start, walk-in master shower with 2 shower heads, wood floors, custom tile, stainless steel appliances, oil rubbed bronze hardware, upgraded electrical fixtures, stone and brick exterior and large back covered porch with outdoor fireplace. Located about 1/2 mile west of North Council Road and Memorial road in Northwest Oklahoma City. Easy access to the Kilpatrick highway. Brokered And Advertised By: Metro First Realty Listing Agent: Josh Barnett
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $208,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2116233986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8328 Nw 143rd Ter Oklahoma City Ok # 73142
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73142 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.9% less than in Oklahoma City, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73142 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73142 home values.
- 8401 NW 143rd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$180K32--
- 14400 Yorkshire Ln Oklahoma City, OK$489K43.54,616
- 14401 Yorkshire Ln Oklahoma City, OK$365K42.52,956
- 14408 Yorkshire Ln Oklahoma City, OK$454K444,172
- 14409 Yorkshire Ln Oklahoma City, OK$448K543,776
- 14416 Yorkshire Ln Oklahoma City, OK$534K43.55,012
- 14417 Yorkshire Ln Oklahoma City, OK$489K43.254,808
- 14425 Yorkshire Ln Oklahoma City, OK$458K43.254,662
- 14408 Sedona Dr Oklahoma City, OK$428K433,456
- 14416 Sedona Dr Oklahoma City, OK$427K433,641
- 14500 Yorkshire Ln Oklahoma City, OK$471K43.54,375
- 14501 Yorkshire Ln Oklahoma City, OK$278K544,804
- 14508 Yorkshire Ln Oklahoma City, OK$504K54.54,980
- 14400 Caledonia Way Oklahoma City, OK$371K433,428
- 14416 Caledonia Way Oklahoma City, OK$419K43.53,675
- 14424 Caledonia Way Oklahoma City, OK$472K43.254,345
- 14501 Sedona Dr Oklahoma City, OK$544K555,400
- 14500 Sedona Dr Oklahoma City, OK$484K43.254,528
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!