- Built in 1984
- 69 days on Zillow
- Views: 928 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 231 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 08861289
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Concrete, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Other Information \ None, Kitchen Level \ 2nd Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ 2nd Level, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Management \ Manager Off-site, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Air Conditioning \ 2 (Window\Wall Unit), Assessment Includes \ Heat, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Exposure \ S (South), Basement \ None, Heat\Fuel \ Hot Water\Steam, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Sewer \ Septic-Shared, Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Pending, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Compensation paid on \ Gross Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Age \ 31-40 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Type of House \ Condo
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0836316051
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 4557128
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-103K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60517 home values will decrease 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Woodridge as a whole. Among 60517 homes, this home is 54.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% lower than in Woodridge, and 282.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60517 home values.
Nearby Schools in Woodridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.