8328 Tecumseh Ln, Cane Ridge, TN 37013
For Sale: $146,964
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow63
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- MLS #1489878
- Zillow Home ID2110722948
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$138,291||$126K – $149K||+$1,089||$106||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,127/mo||$924 – $1.2K/mo||+$54||$0.87||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 37013 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Nashville as a whole. Among 37013 homes, this home is 13.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 48.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92% higher than in Nashville, and 207.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37013 home values.
Neighborhood for 8328 Tecumseh Lane
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- William Henry Oliver Middle (assigned) 5-8 1.1 mi
- May Werthan Shayne Elementary (assigned) PK-4 1.2 mi
- John Overton Comp High (assigned) 9-12 6.2 mi
- Henry Maxwell Elementary K-5 1.9 mi
- Thurgood Marshall Middle 5-8 2.3 mi
- A. Z. Kelley Elementary K-5 2.5 mi
- Sunset Elementary PK-6 2.6 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005