8329 SW 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 972193 beds, 2 baths, 1,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $269,500
- Price/sqft: $249
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,084 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: R250031
- Zillow Home ID: 53938279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8329 Sw 33rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Multnomah market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% higher than in Portland, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Multnomah home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Multnomah home values.
- 8341 SW 33rd Ave Portland, OR$280K321,084
- 8235 SW 33rd Ave Portland, OR$342K321,295
- 3328 SW Hume St Portland, OR$265K31.51,518
- 8351 SW 33rd Ave Portland, OR$403K211,342
- 8349 SW 33rd Ave Portland, OR$332K221,144
- 3304 SW Hume St Portland, OR$377K422,355
- 3316 SW Hume St Portland, OR$292K321,240
- 3340 SW Hume St Portland, OR$284K21904
- 3204 SW Carson St Portland, OR$125K11652
- 3208 SW Carson St Portland, OR$125K11652
- 3212 SW Carson St Portland, OR$130K11652
- 3334 SW Hume St Portland, OR$290K321,163
- 3202 SW Carson St Portland, OR$134K11652
- 3327 SW Carson St Portland, OR$363K321,691
- 8320 SW 33rd Ave Portland, OR$488K312,087
- 3233 SW Spring Garden St Portland, OR$296K321,300
- 3206 SW Carson St Portland, OR$124K11652
- 8340 SW 33rd Ave Portland, OR$367K321,296
- 3216 SW Carson St Portland, OR$132K21842
- 3210 SW Carson St Portland, OR$124K11652
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.