833-835 47th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941213 beds, 1 bath, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $870,000
- Price/sqft: $551
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 1690 003
- Zillow Home ID: 15100548
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 833-835 47th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Outer Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% less than in San Francisco, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Outer Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Richmond home values.
- 837 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$900K211,575
- 827 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.09M--21,656
- 823 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$921K--11,110
- 841 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M332,400
- 819 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M321,346
- 847 47th Ave # 8490 San Francisco, CA$1.37M653,092
- 813 47th Ave # IT3 San Francisco, CA$815K321,306
- 813 47th Ave # 1 San Francisco, CA$643K11615
- 813 47th Ave # 2 San Francisco, CA$626K11570
- 813 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$902K11--
- 851-853 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.21M--32,388
- 807 47th Ave # IT1 San Francisco, CA$1.11M------
- 807 47th Ave # 3 San Francisco, CA$806K321,314
- 807 47th Ave # 2 San Francisco, CA$1.05M------
- 836 48th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.12M542,153
- 842-844 48th Ave San Francisco, CA$2M644,036
- 4635 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA$1.33M752,800
- 820 48th Ave San Francisco, CA$904K--21,551
- 846 48th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.23M432,110
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292