833 S Conkling St, Baltimore, MD 212242 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 986 sqft
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $66,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 73
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 6453 013
- Zillow Home ID: 36559307
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 833 S Conkling Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brewers Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.6% lower than in Baltimore, and 27% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brewers Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brewers Hill home values.
- 835 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$298K--11,458
- 831 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$304K221,328
- 837 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$292K--21,406
- 829 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$303K321,356
- 839 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$291K211,406
- 827 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$323K421,914
- 825 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$263K--11,276
- 841 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$249K21.251,406
- 823 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$286K211,510
- 843 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD--112,190
- 821 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$301K211,434
- 3600 Hudson St Baltimore, MD$279K--11,386
- 819 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$261K--11,328
- 3602 Hudson St Baltimore, MD$264K--11,260
- 817 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$252K321,224
- 3604 Hudson St Baltimore, MD$267K--11,260
- 815 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$292K331,276
- 818 S Dean St Baltimore, MD$264K221,370
- 816 S Dean St Baltimore, MD$252K211,088
- 3606 Hudson St Baltimore, MD$266K31.51,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.