833 Shrader St, San Francisco, CA 94117
Sold on 2/20/14: $2,370,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,539 sq ft
- Lot:2,031 sqft
- Year Built:1895
- Last Sold:Feb 2014 for $2,370,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Security System
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Library, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Workshop, Solarium / Atrium, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesCooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Lake, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Stainless steel appliances
- Parcel #1262 008
- Room Count8
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15087411
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow25
- Last Remodel Year2003
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth81
- Lot Width25
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,220,193||$1.86M – $2.53M||+$10,230||$874||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$5,452/mo||$2.8K – $9.4K/mo||-$148||$2.15||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Haight-Ashbury home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Haight-Ashbury homes, this home is valued 95.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haight-Ashbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 83.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
Neighborhood for 833 Shrader Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005