8333 Clayhurst Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462783 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,506 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,777 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage, Parking Type: Open
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,506 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490416104054000600
- Zillow Home ID: 79695784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8333 Clayhurst Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 45.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46278 home values.
- 8331 Clayhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K2--1,901
- 8335 Clayhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$108K21.51,622
- 8329 Clayhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$143K2--1,901
- 8327 Clayhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$150K21.52,069
- 8341 Clayhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$108K21.51,622
- 8325 Clayhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN--22.52,244
- 8343 Clayhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K21.52,069
- 8344 Codesa Way Indianapolis, IN$127K21.51,622
- 8345 Clayhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$149K2--1,901
- 8338 Codesa Way Indianapolis, IN$145K231,622
- 8346 Codesa Way Indianapolis, IN$142K22.51,991
- Common Area E Indianapolis, IN--------
- 8336 Codesa Way Indianapolis, IN$153K32.52,506
- 8319 Clayhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$142K21.51,622
- 8334 Codesa Way Indianapolis, IN$146K32.51,991
- 8350 Codesa Way Indianapolis, IN$137K232,506
- 8346 Glenwillow Ln UNIT 206 Indianapolis, IN$70K221,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.