8333 SE Flavel St, Portland, OR 972663 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $129,900
- Price/sqft: $130
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: R108896
- Zillow Home ID: 53818473
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8333 Se Flavel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lents market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 118.8% greater than in Portland, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lents home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lents home values.
- 7441 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$139K21980
- 7435 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$168K211,161
- 8304 SE Flavel St # 8340 Portland, OR$985K--1913,497
- 7423 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$152K21720
- 8301-8303 SE Flavel St Portland, OR$193K421,680
- 7434-7436 SE 83rd Ave Portland, OR$210K421,680
- 7412 SE 83rd Ave Portland, OR$160K--1976
- 7411 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$175K211,124
- 7408 SE 83rd Ave Portland, OR$240K22.51,824
- 8410 SE Flavel St UNIT 46 Portland, OR$118K--1784
- 8324 SE Flavel St Portland, OR$251K211,080
- 8409 SE Flavel St Portland, OR$304K531,888
- 7444 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$153K21774
- 7405 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$224K621,768
- 7402 SE 83rd Ave Portland, OR$161K31960
- 7432 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$154K21720
- 7422 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$163K211,010
- 7352 SE 83rd Ave Portland, OR$151K321,242
- 7355 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$152K21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.