8334 June St, Tampa, FL 336154 beds, 2 baths, 1,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $102,900
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0069510000
- Zillow Home ID: 44871856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8334 June Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Town 'n' Country, and 298.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33615 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33615 home values.
- 8335 Peggy St Tampa, FL$145K321,441
- 8333 Peggy St Tampa, FL$90K321,213
- 8330 June St Tampa, FL$82K21728
- 8331 Peggy St Tampa, FL$51K11619
- 8335 June St Tampa, FL$51K21832
- 8337 June St Tampa, FL$142K321,480
- 8331 June St Tampa, FL$59K21832
- 8326 June St Tampa, FL$58K11520
- 8341 June St Tampa, FL$93K11680
- 8327 Peggy St Tampa, FL$115K111,455
- 8334 Jackson Springs Rd Tampa, FL$52K31992
- 8336 Jackson Springs Rd Tampa, FL$95K32940
- 8332 Jackson Springs Rd Tampa, FL$151K321,550
- 8325 June St Tampa, FL$150K211,760
- 8332 Peggy St Tampa, FL$71K111,079
- 9017 Dale Dr Tampa, FL$95K22728
- 6425 Theresa Rd Tampa, FL$169K322,282
- 8328 Peggy St Tampa, FL$82K11896
- 8326 Jackson Springs Rd Tampa, FL$59K211,124
- 8322 June St Tampa, FL$80K421,425
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.