8339 Darby Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462604 beds, 3 baths, 3,494 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 525 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,494 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 163
- Lot width: 106
- Parcel #: 490322108002000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1272284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8339 Darby Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46260 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46260 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46260 home values.
- 8337 Darby Ct Indianapolis, IN$179K412,541
- 8403 Overlook Pkwy Nora, IN$149K211,710
- 8407 Overlook Pkwy Nora, IN$158K221,630
- 8407 Overlook Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$204K221,630
- 8411 Overlook Pkwy Nora, IN$153K211,480
- 1047 Shadow Lawn St Indianapolis, IN$154K211,630
- 1047 Shadow Lawn St Indianapolis, IN$204K221,630
- 8415 Overlook Pkwy Nora, IN$156K21.51,710
- 1022 Darby Ln Indianapolis, IN$178K41.52,332
- 1051 Shadow Lawn St Indianapolis, IN$146K211,480
- 942 Round Table Ct Indianapolis, IN$494K41.54,424
- 8326 Darby Ct Indianapolis, IN$188K321,523
- 952 Round Table Ct Indianapolis, IN$423K534,280
- 8419 Overlook Pkwy Nora, IN$238K322,450
- 1055 Shadow Lawn St Indianapolis, IN$160K221,540
- 1055 Shadow Lawn St Indianapolis, IN$121K221,720
- 1048 Shadow Lawn St Indianapolis, IN$170K221,630
- 8423 Overlook Pkwy Nora, IN$218K322,458
- 8320 Darby Ct Indianapolis, IN$227K41.52,684
- 8423 Overlook Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$218K322,458
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.