8339 Helen Ct, Downers Grove, IL 605163 beds, 3 baths, 2,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 103 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $10
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 1989 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- MLS #: 08692544
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,540 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0932409006
- Zillow Home ID: 4596975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8339 Helen Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.6% greater than in Du Page, and 423.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Du Page.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60516 home values.
- 8345 Helen Ct Downers Grove, IL$430K332,540
- 8333 Helen Ct Downers Grove, IL$435K332,540
- 8355 Helen Ct Downers Grove, IL$436K333,075
- 8327 Helen Ct Downers Grove, IL$434K332,540
- 8371 Helen Ct Downers Grove, IL$435K333,075
- 8321 Helen Ct Downers Grove, IL$413K332,577
- 8320 Millbrook Dr Downers Grove, IL$464K432,714
- 8324 Millbrook Dr Downers Grove, IL$465K432,714
- 8316 Millbrook Dr Downers Grove, IL$468K432,714
- 540 Millbrook Dr Downers Grove, IL$470K433,355
- 8315 Helen Ct Downers Grove, IL$410K332,577
- 8328 Millbrook Dr Downers Grove, IL$471K333,206
- 8312 Millbrook Dr Downers Grove, IL$493K432,714
- 8311 Helen Ct Downers Grove, IL$404K332,577
- 8332 Millbrook Dr Downers Grove, IL$460K534,064
- 950 N York Rd STE 205 Hinsdale, IL$519K433,461
- 520 Millbrook Dr Downers Grove, IL$468K433,355
- 8308 Millbrook Dr Downers Grove, IL$412K332,540
- 8340 Helen Ct Downers Grove, IL$432K332,540
- 8334 Helen Ct Downers Grove, IL$433K32.52,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.