- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8339 SE Stephens St, Portland, OR 972165 beds, 2.1 baths, 2,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $204,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Finished basement, 810 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,392 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: R332412
- Zillow Home ID: 54001181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8339 Se Stephens Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montavilla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in Portland, and 70.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montavilla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montavilla home values.
- 1901 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$176K21.5784
- 8405 SE Stephens St Portland, OR$280K322,033
- 8320 SE Mill St Portland, OR$175K311,147
- 8330 SE Mill St Portland, OR$215K321,100
- 8300 SE Mill St Portland, OR$218K211,112
- 1909 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$155K311,400
- 8338 SE Mill St Portland, OR$249K322,291
- 1915 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$201K311,144
- 1919 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$170K31936
- 8415 SE Stephens St Portland, OR$215K321,358
- 8420 SE Mill St Portland, OR$182K311,538
- 1931 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$161K--1698
- 8305 SE Mill St Portland, OR$199K311,419
- 8301 SE Harrison St Portland, OR$146K21998
- 8325 SE Mill St Portland, OR$240K311,570
- 8313 SE Harrison St Portland, OR$164K221,572
- 8440 SE Mill St Portland, OR$176K31864
- 8337 SE Mill St Portland, OR$218K11.5888
- 8435 SE Stephens St Portland, OR$268K221,363
- 8307 SE Mill St # 8317 Portland, OR$452K843,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.