- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 9 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,386 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014
- MLS #: 13129938
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Building Area Source \ Other Documentation, Financing Proposed \ Cash, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Type \ None, Flooring \ Other, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Construction Materials \ Brick, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Fencing \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch(es), Exterior Features \ Gutters, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Fireplace Features \ Gas Logs, Flooring \ Carpet, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Security Features \ Burglar, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Electric, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric, Lot Features \ Heavily Treed, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Utilities \ Curbs, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Flooring \ Brick\Adobe, Possession \ Closing\Funding, Roof \ Composition, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Foundation Details \ Pier & Beam, Financing Proposed \ FHA, Financing Proposed \ VA, Parking Features \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,348 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 00000372058000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26740630
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northeast Dallas home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Dallas as a whole. Among Northeast Dallas homes, this home is 137.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 67.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% lower than in Dallas, and 57.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
|8345 San Cristobal Dr Dallas, TX||$416K||5||2||2,186|
|8331 San Cristobal Dr Dallas, TX||$483K||4||3||2,780|
|8338 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX||$895K||5||4||5,971|
|8351 San Cristobal Dr Dallas, TX||$505K||5||2.5||3,044|
|8348 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX||$535K||5||3||3,168|
|8338 San Cristobal Dr Dallas, TX||$355K||3||2.5||2,090|
|8332 San Cristobal Dr Dallas, TX||$397K||4||2.5||2,296|
|8344 San Cristobal Dr Dallas, TX||$337K||3||2.5||2,028|
|8328 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX||$746K||4||4.5||4,200|
|8321 San Cristobal Dr Dallas, TX||$473K||5||2.5||2,614|
|8357 San Cristobal Dr Dallas, TX||$475K||3||3||2,562|
|8358 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX||$447K||4||2.5||2,376|
|8324 San Cristobal Dr Dallas, TX||$548K||3||4||2,921|
|8350 San Cristobal Dr Dallas, TX||$358K||3||2.5||2,095|
|8320 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX||$455K||4||3||2,598|
|8363 San Cristobal Dr Dallas, TX||$450K||4||2.5||2,243|
|8356 San Cristobal Dr Dallas, TX||$488K||4||2.5||3,056|
|8315 San Cristobal Dr Dallas, TX||$496K||4||3||3,044|
|8364 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX||$444K||4||2.75||2,239|
|8363 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX||$612K||4||2||3,556|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!