834 Jay St, Albany, NY 122033 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 01010006405100030140000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29642561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 834 Jay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pine Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.7% lower than in Albany, and 62.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 832 Jay St Albany, NY$170K622,166
- 836 Jay St Albany, NY$127K31.51,146
- 830 Jay St Albany, NY$179K522,166
- 687 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$114K421,808
- 840 Jay St Albany, NY$133K31.51,176
- 693 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$140K421,391
- 695 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$130K31.751,391
- 681 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$126K41.51,839
- 828 Jay St Albany, NY$155K41.51,646
- 826 Jay St Albany, NY$119K311,534
- 842 Jay St Albany, NY$133K31.51,146
- 831 Jay St Albany, NY$145K31.51,816
- 697 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$167K421,760
- 677 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$167K41.52,013
- 839 Jay St Albany, NY$139K31.51,344
- 845 Jay St # 2 Albany, NY$167K622,400
- 844 Jay St Albany, NY$107K311,146
- 845 Jay St Albany, NY$157K312,246
- 835 Jay St Albany, NY$108K31.51,146
- 699 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$177K421,764
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.