- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 3,641 all time views
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,219 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 107
- Parcel #: 362715965860190350
- Zillow Home ID: 47279348
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $258-339K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34683 home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Palm Harbor as a whole. Among 34683 homes, this home is valued 44.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34683, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% greater than in Palm Harbor, and 70.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34683 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Harbor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34683 home values.
|836 Park Ct Palm Harbor, FL||$325K||--||3||2,741|
|832 Park Ct Palm Harbor, FL||$340K||3||3||2,785|
|872 Village Way Palm Harbor, FL||$270K||3||2||1,900|
|870 Village Way Palm Harbor, FL||$293K||--||2||2,078|
|874 Village Way Palm Harbor, FL||$291K||3||3||2,177|
|838 Park Ct Palm Harbor, FL||$333K||--||2.5||2,889|
|835 Park Ct Palm Harbor, FL||$271K||3||2||1,933|
|830 Park Ct Palm Harbor, FL||$289K||4||2||2,226|
|876 Village Way Palm Harbor, FL||$313K||--||4||2,404|
|843 Park Ct Palm Harbor, FL||$266K||3||2||2,001|
|835 Lakeside Ter Palm Harbor, FL||$355K||--||3||2,902|
|833 Lakeside Ter Palm Harbor, FL||$408K||--||5||3,536|
|831 Lakeside Ter Palm Harbor, FL||$316K||4||2.5||2,571|
|828 Park Ct Palm Harbor, FL||$298K||4||3||2,210|
|829 Lakeside Ter Palm Harbor, FL||$323K||4||2.5||2,568|
|827 Park Ct Palm Harbor, FL||$309K||--||3.5||2,452|
|878 Village Way Palm Harbor, FL||$313K||--||3||2,438|
|840 Park Ct Palm Harbor, FL||$319K||3||2||2,396|
|873 Village Way Palm Harbor, FL||$327K||--||3||2,549|
|845 Park Ct Palm Harbor, FL||$328K||4||3||2,930|
Nearby Schools in Palm Harbor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!