- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
834 S Bayside Dr, Tampa, FL 336095 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,423 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,598 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $1,250,000
- Parking: 622 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,423 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 1134800000
- Zillow Home ID: 51590767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 834 S Bayside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beach Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.8% lower than in Tampa, and 138.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Beach Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beach Park home values.
- 832 S Bayside Dr Tampa, FL$562K321,889
- 836 S Bayside Dr Tampa, FL$1.41M555,476
- 811 Idlewood Ave Tampa, FL$876K553,646
- 828 S Bayside Dr Tampa, FL$2.58M66.56,419
- 824 S Bayside Dr Tampa, FL$1.92M847,930
- 818 Idlewood Ave Tampa, FL$1.21M433,631
- 814 Idlewood Ave Tampa, FL$490K432,508
- 4905 W Bay Way Dr Tampa, FL$1.34M54.55,723
- 4815 W Beachway Dr Tampa, FL$1.56M55.57,179
- 4903 W Bay Way Dr Tampa, FL$1.02M43.53,600
- 4907 W Bay Way Dr Tampa, FL$748K52.52,279
- 4901 W Bay Way Dr Tampa, FL$1.43M54.54,164
- 823 S Bayside Dr Tampa, FL$2.67M556,589
- 812 Idlewood Ave Tampa, FL$1.04M43.53,971
- 4815 W Beachway Dr Tampa, FL$447K54--
- 4909 W Bay Way Dr Tampa, FL$911K333,824
- 4816 W Beachway Dr Tampa, FL$2.09M676,037
- 808 Idlewood Ave Tampa, FL$1.35M464,530
- 4811 W Beachway Dr Tampa, FL$708K31.52,611
- 4911 W Bay Way Dr Tampa, FL$1.01M344,253
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.