8340 Louise Dr, Denver, CO 802214 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $120,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 50 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 300 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: R0060325
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 12991368
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8340 Louise Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.6% less than in Sherrelwood, and 37.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 80221 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sherrelwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80221 home values.
- 8350 Louise Dr Denver, CO$184K321,215
- 8330 Louise Dr Denver, CO$122K311,120
- 8356 E Louisiana Ave Denver, CO$514K3--2,784
- 8346 E Louisiana Ave Denver, CO$437K3--2,260
- 8329 Charles Way Denver, CO$174K221,275
- 8339 Charles Way Denver, CO$183K21975
- 8319 Charles Way Denver, CO$185K21975
- 8360 Louise Dr Denver, CO$187K351,215
- 8320 Louise Dr Denver, CO$180K311,000
- 8349 Charles Way Denver, CO$212K521,945
- 8341 Louise Dr Denver, CO$127K311,235
- 8309 Charles Way Denver, CO$204K321,950
- 8331 Louise Dr Denver, CO$150K322,100
- 8351 Louise Dr Federal Heights, CO$185K41.51,625
- 8370 Louise Dr Denver, CO$183K21975
- 8310 Louise Dr Denver, CO$133K321,572
- 8359 Charles Way Denver, CO$208K421,950
- 8321 Louise Dr Denver, CO$239K532,800
- 8289 Charles Way Denver, CO$184K21975
- 8361 Louise Dr Denver, CO$159K21975
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.