8341 Delta Dr, Gilroy, CA 950203 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $559,000
- Price/sqft: $283
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Extra large 7, 100 sq ft lot, possible pool site.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,978 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 78328010
- Zillow Home ID: 19852577
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8341 Delta Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% greater than in Gilroy, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95020 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gilroy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95020 home values.
- 8319 Delta Dr Gilroy, CA$632K422,035
- 8361 Delta Ct Gilroy, CA$826K432,630
- 8371 Delta Ct Gilroy, CA$733K42.52,890
- 1501 Calabrese Way Gilroy, CA$602K422,102
- 8320 Delta Dr Gilroy, CA$378K21.51,231
- 1503 Calabrese Way Gilroy, CA$660K422,244
- 8328 Delta Dr Gilroy, CA$345K21.51,120
- 8360 Delta Dr Gilroy, CA$357K21.51,231
- 8318A Delta Dr Gilroy, CA$748K----2,548
- 8340 Delta Dr Gilroy, CA$342K221,120
- 8381 Delta Ct Gilroy, CA$865K432,854
- 8368 Delta Dr Gilroy, CA$337K21.51,120
- 8348 Delta Dr Gilroy, CA$337K21.51,244
- 8431 Delta Ct Gilroy, CA$683K42.52,345
- 8380 Delta Dr Gilroy, CA$337K21.51,120
- 8300 Delta Dr Gilroy, CA$1.28M----3,848
- 8391 Delta Ct Gilroy, CA$692K42.52,270
- 8388 Delta Dr Gilroy, CA$457K------
- 8400 Delta Dr Gilroy, CA$331K221,231
- 1505 Calabrese Way Gilroy, CA$677K42.52,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.