8343 Norman Estates Dr, Denver, NC 280375 beds, 5.5 baths, 6,886 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $1,440,000
- Finished basement, 1485 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 6,886 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 79922
- Zillow Home ID: 83892236
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8343 Norman Estates Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% lower than in Denver, and 36.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 28037 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8369 Norman Estates Dr Denver, NC$1.57M578,000
- Norman Estates Dr Denver, NC--------
- 9055 Unity Church Rd Denver, NC$769K542,496
- 8385 Norman Estates Dr Denver, NC$2.02M765,450
- 9041 Unity Church Rd Denver, NC$1.09M344,204
- 9035 Unity Church Rd Denver, NC$896K454,465
- 9029 Unity Church Rd Denver, NC$302K----2,400
- 8397 Norman Estates Dr # 4 Denver, NC$1.9M44.55,063
- 8407 Norman Estates Dr Denver, NC$2.83M557,031
- 9005 Unity Church Rd Denver, NC$563K32.51,654
- 8335 Shipley Ln Denver, NC$2.39M------
- 9000 Unity Church Rd Denver, NC$393K311,107
- 8993 Unity Church Rd Denver, NC$473K311,295
- Unity Church Rd Denver, NC$1.69M------
- Trillium Trl Denver, NC--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.