8344 Sansa St, Camby, IN 46113
Sold on 11/16/11:
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,237 sq ft
- Lot:9,710 sqft
- Year Built:2012
- Last Sold:Nov 2011
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width41
- Middle SchoolDecatur Middle School
- Parcel #491316107016000200
- School DistrictMSD Decatur Township
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID109171572
- Elementary SchoolWest Newton Elementary School
- High SchoolDecatur Central High School
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow765
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$84,206||$56K – $105K||-$6,161||$68||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$920/mo||$699 – $1K/mo||+$12||$0.74||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 46113 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46113 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 49.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 181.7% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 120.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46113 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46113 home values.
Neighborhood for 8344 Sansa Street
- Groves at Camby Village$103K32.01,230
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005