8345 Kansas Ave, Kansas City, KS 661115 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,286 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 800 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,286 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 018224
- Zillow Home ID: 91212130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8345 Kansas Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 66111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 99.5% lower than in Kansas City Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 66111 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kansas City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 66111 home values.
- 8315 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS$297K322,489
- 8545 Osage Ave Kansas City, KS$167K311,932
- 8451 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS$161K52.51,843
- 8247 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS$144K111,154
- 8304 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS$112K32.52,436
- 8336 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS$149K321,434
- 8320 Swartz Rd Kansas City, KS$103K21672
- 725 S 85th Ter Kansas City, KS$136K211,161
- 8205 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS$63K411,392
- 8205 & 8209 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS--Studio----
- 8304 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS$141K32.52,436
- 8535 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS$166K321,903
- 8201 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS$76K21.5825
- 8208 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS$153K321,950
- 8210 Swartz Rd Kansas City, KS$110K111,076
- 8151 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS$88K31.51,064
- 835 S 86th St Kansas City, KS$115K211,040
- 8430 Swartz Rd Kansas City, KS$153K324,757
- 8340 Swartz Rd Kansas City, KS$77K311,200
- 8148 Kansas Ave Kansas City, KS$72K21716
Nearby Schools in Kansas City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.