- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
835 2nd St W, Sonoma, CA 954762 beds, 2 baths, 1,322 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1990
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $233,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,322 sqft
- Parcel #: 018660015
- Zillow Home ID: 15771181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 835 2nd St W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95476 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% lower than in Sonoma, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95476 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 833 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$383K221,322
- 837 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$383K321,322
- 831 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$385K221,322
- 839 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$332K321,322
- 829 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$384K321,322
- 841 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$384K221,322
- 827 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$383K221,322
- 865 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$437K321,584
- 863 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$432K321,488
- W 2nd St Sonoma, CA$561K------
- 867 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$423K321,584
- 861 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$437K321,488
- 859 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$426K321,488
- 825 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$394K321,322
- 823 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$387K321,322
- 857 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$419K321,488
- 869 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$469K321,584
- 821 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$390K221,322
- 832 3rd St W Sonoma, CA$757K542,358
- 843 2nd St W Sonoma, CA$389K221,322
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!