835 5th Pl NE, Issaquah, WA 980292 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Newer townhome located in desirable Issaquah Highlands at this unbelievable price! This gorgeous unit has a spacious layout featuring 2+ bedrooms, 2+baths, an open kitchen & living room area, forced air, gas heat and a 1 car garage. Located minutes from shopping, dining, freeways & new Swedish hospital! Do not miss this opportunity.
HUD owned home sold AS IS
by electronic bid only.
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $216,500
- Price/sqft: $167
- Finished basement, 240 sqft
- Call for more info or a private showing appointment (206) 486-0086 !!!
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Parcel #: 9268850410
- Zillow Home ID: 84755779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 835 5th Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% greater than in Issaquah, and 49.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98029 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98029 home values.
- 831 5th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$267K421,350
- 821 5th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$317K31.751,300
- 841 5th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$303K31.751,290
- 843 5th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$274K421,460
- 827 5th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$266K421,460
- 830 4th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$263K421,440
- 826 4th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$269K421,390
- 834 4th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$290K421,524
- 822 4th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$269K421,390
- 819 5th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$278K321,297
- 857 5th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$218K321,297
- 838 4th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$274K421,390
- 851 5th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$279K421,460
- 811 5th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$265K421,370
- 818 4th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$274K421,350
- 842 4th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$291K421,390
- 814 4th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$276K421,350
- 846 4th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$318K421,350
- 810 4th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$271K421,390
- 861 5th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$398K321,307
Nearby Schools in Issaquah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292