A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $26,000,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $669
- Finished basement, 9999 sqft
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Library, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Solarium, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stone, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Granite, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Other, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Cover, Pool \ Heated - Gas, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Indoor, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Slate, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Country English, Style \ Tudor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ Canyon, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 19
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 38,849 sqft
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Parcel #: 031290040
- Zillow Home ID: 15520735
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $6.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94010 home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Hillsborough as a whole. Among 94010 homes, this home is valued 392.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.2% lower than in Hillsborough, and 0.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
|717 Hayne Rd Hillsborough, CA||$8.06M||4||8.5||7,420|
|711 Hayne Rd Hillsborough, CA||$5.17M||5||5.5||4,800|
|837 Chiltern Rd Hillsborough, CA||$5.45M||5||4.5||4,800|
|837 Chiltern Rd Hillsborough, CA||$3.24M||5||4.5||4,800|
|837 Chiltern Rd Hillsborough, CA||$3.24M||5||4.5||4,800|
|725 Hayne Rd Hillsborough, CA||$3.48M||2||4.1||3,660|
|301 Ascot Rd Hillsborough, CA||$4.2M||5||5.5||4,530|
|669 Hayne Rd Hillsborough, CA||$7.81M||8||6.75||9,900|
|840 Chiltern Rd Hillsborough, CA||$3.14M||4||3||2,600|
|720 Hayne Rd Hillsborough, CA||$4.48M||6||5||4,270|
|820 Chiltern Rd Hillsborough, CA||$8.64M||7||7||7,870|
|869 Culebra Rd Hillsborough, CA||$9.3M||6||6.5||6,540|
|843 Chiltern Rd Hillsborough, CA||$4.37M||5||3.5||4,500|
|300 Ascot Rd Hillsborough, CA||$3.87M||5||4.5||3,500|
|650 Hayne Rd Hillsborough, CA||$4.19M||4||3.5||4,590|
|690 Hayne Rd Hillsborough, CA||$4.23M||5||5.5||4,110|
|119 Reservoir Rd Hillsborough, CA||$3.9M||4||3||1,560|
|630 Hayne Rd Hillsborough, CA||$5.69M||4||4.5||5,290|
|811 Chiltern Rd Hillsborough, CA||$5.77M||6||5||5,080|
|850 Chiltern Rd Hillsborough, CA||$3.22M||4||3||2,680|
Nearby Schools in Hillsborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
San Mateo High (assigned)9-121.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!