835 Felspar St, San Diego, CA 921093 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,727 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,727 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 4155930605
- Zillow Home ID: 111206866
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 835 Felspar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.6% lower than in San Diego, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Beach home values.
- 831 Felspar St San Diego, CA$933K22.51,806
- 835 Felspar St San Diego, CA$655K32.51,727
- 833 Felspar St San Diego, CA$607K22.51,180
- 837 Felspar St San Diego, CA$620K22.51,180
- 852 Felspar St San Diego, CA$686K331,495
- 826 Felspar St # 832 San Diego, CA$619K------
- 859 Felspar St San Diego, CA$658K21--
- 841-845 Felspar St Pacific Beach, CA$1.06M212,077
- 834 Felspar St # 840 San Diego, CA$1.27M843,310
- 818 Felspar St # 824 San Diego, CA$646K------
- 842 Felspar St # 848 San Diego, CA$1.27M843,310
- 847-851 Felspar St Pacific Beach, CA$1.26M212,077
- 867 Felspar St San Diego, CA--11700
- 850 Felspar St APT A San Diego, CA$999K43.51,876
- 854 Felspar St San Diego, CA$729K43.51,876
- 850 Felspar St APT B San Diego, CA$1.02M43.51,876
- 856 Felspar St San Diego, CA$1.02M43.51,876
- 854 Felspar St San Diego, CA$998K43.51,876
- 852 Felspar St San Diego, CA$858K32.51,495
- 853 Felspar St San Diego, CA$590K11725
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292