835 Hahaione St, Honolulu, HI 968254 beds, 2 baths, 1,991 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $869,000
- Price/sqft: $436
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,991 sqft
- Parcel #: 1390491150000
- Zillow Home ID: 620622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 835 Hahaione Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hawaii Kai, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.9% less than in Honolulu, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawaii Kai home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawaii Kai home values.
- 839 Hahaione St Honolulu, HI$872K42.52,178
- 836 Hokulani St Honolulu, HI$877K322,147
- 842 Hokulani St Honolulu, HI$878K321,528
- 883 Ainapo St Honolulu, HI$825K321,937
- 843 Hahaione St Honolulu, HI$857K421,933
- 848 Hokulani St Honolulu, HI$928K322,166
- 836 Hahaione St Honolulu, HI$823K521,897
- 823 Hahaione St Honolulu, HI$866K531,864
- 838 Hahaione St Honolulu, HI$757K421,600
- 895 Ainapo St Honolulu, HI$885K321,940
- 828 Hahaione St Honolulu, HI$994K332,137
- 856 Hokulani St Honolulu, HI$893K321,815
- 849 Hahaione St Honolulu, HI$874K42.52,178
- 844 Hahaione St Honolulu, HI$819K421,753
- 824 Hahaione St Honolulu, HI$951K531,688
- 819 Hahaione St Honolulu, HI$822K521,866
- Kahena St Honolulu, HI--------
- 845 Hokulani St Honolulu, HI$1.69M1065,377
- 848 Hahaione St Honolulu, HI$778K421,697
- 860 Hokulani St Honolulu, HI$1M432,582
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.