835 Heaton St, Hamilton, OH 450114 beds, 2 baths, 2,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,490 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1894
- Last sold: Feb 1997 for $25,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 540 sqft
- Living room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,536 sqft
- Lot depth: 186
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: P6431026000012
- Zillow Home ID: 33212871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 835 Heaton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45011 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.8% higher than in Hamilton, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45011 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hamilton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45011 home values.
- 829 Heaton St Hamilton, OH$70K311,464
- 333 N 9th St Hamilton, OH$70K321,189
- 839 Heaton St Hamilton, OH$85K322,008
- 825 Heaton St Hamilton, OH$83K311,970
- 331 N 9th St Hamilton, OH$44K211,232
- 821 Heaton St Hamilton, OH$90K522,192
- 817 Heaton St Hamilton, OH$84K421,916
- 328 N 9th St Hamilton, OH$42K11560
- 901 Heaton St Hamilton, OH$51K321,232
- 813 Heaton St Hamilton, OH$73K321,692
- Heaton St Hamilton, OH$97K422,237
- 836 Buckeye St Hamilton, OH$72K311,384
- 840 Buckeye St Hamilton, OH$107K422,530
- 905 Heaton St Hamilton, OH$81K311,800
- 834 Buckeye St Hamilton, OH$75K31.51,464
- 822 Buckeye St Hamilton, OH$48K21686
- 811 Heaton St Hamilton, OH$77K321,718
- 828 Buckeye St Hamilton, OH$95K422,105
- 324 N 9th St Hamilton, OH$78K321,360
- 838 Heaton St Hamilton, OH$72K311,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!