- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 21 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,125 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- MLS #: 6564419
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ KitPantry, Appliances \ Disposal, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, Handicap \ None, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Other Room 1, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, RoomList \ Family Rm, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BasementType \ None, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, MainEntrance \ Foyer, Roof \ PitchedRoof, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Heating \ Oil, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), HotWater \ Oil, BedroomFourth1Level \ Upper 1, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, LotDescription \ LevelLot, Styles \ Traditional, GarageType \ Oversizedgar, OtherRm1Level \ Lower 1, InteriorFeatures \ Replacement Windows, FamilyRoomLevel \ Lower 1
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 22036378
- Zillow Home ID: 9035504
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-295K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19047 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Middletown Township as a whole. Among 19047 homes, this home is 7.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 40.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19047, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown Township, and 77.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19047 home values.
|Jefferson Ave Langhorne, PA||$231K||--||--||--|
|823 Jefferson Ave Langhorne, PA||$225K||4||3||2,400|
|853 Jefferson Ave Langhorne, PA||$232K||4||1.5||1,176|
|Madison Ave Penndel, PA||--||--||--||--|
|832 Madison Ave Langhorne, PA||$266K||3||2.5||1,954|
|822 Madison Ave Penndel, PA||$275K||3||2||1,832|
|838 Jefferson Ave Penndel, PA||$258K||3||1||1,462|
|913 Longview Ave Langhorne, PA||$213K||3||1.5||1,600|
|907 Jefferson Ave Langhorne, PA||$241K||3||1.5||1,332|
|Jefferson Ave Penndel, PA||--||--||--||--|
|822 Jefferson Ave Langhorne, PA||$303K||4||2.5||2,216|
|810 Madison Ave Penndel, PA||$225K||3||1||1,559|
|846 Madison Ave Langhorne, PA||$219K||3||1.5||1,088|
|868 Jefferson Ave Langhorne, PA||$279K||4||1.5||1,912|
|909 Jefferson Ave Langhorne, PA||$301K||4||3||2,230|
|904 Madison Ave Penndel, PA||$232K||3||1||1,605|
|818 Jefferson Ave Langhorne, PA||$305K||3||2||1,973|
|916 Jefferson Ave Langhorne, PA||--||3||2||1,536|
|863 Adams Ave Langhorne, PA||$266K||3||2.5||1,493|
|825 Madison Ave Penndel, PA||$288K||3||2.5||2,401|
Nearby Schools in Middletown Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!