- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,896 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- MLS #: 5233469
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Appliance Desc \ Dishwasher, Appliance Desc \ Garbage Disposal, Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Appliance Desc \ Microwave, Appliance Desc \ Self-Clean Oven, Appliance Desc \ Smoke/Fire Alarm, Assoc Fee Desc \ None, Basement Desc \ Bath/Stubbed, Basement Desc \ Daylight, Basement Desc \ Exterior Entry, Basement Desc \ Full, Basement Desc \ Interior Entry, Bedroom Desc \ Bdrm On Main Lev, Construction Desc \ Brick 4 Sides, Cooling Desc \ Ceiling Fans, Cooling Desc \ Central Electric, Cooling Desc \ Zoned, Dining Room Desc \ Seats 12+, Dining Room Desc \ Separate Dng Rm, Disability Access \ None, Energy Features \ Clock Thermostat, Energy Features \ Thermal Pane Wdws, Exterior \ Deck, Exterior \ Front Porch, Exterior \ Garden Area, Exterior \ Prof Landscaping, Fireplace Features/Location \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Features/Location \ In Great/Fam Room, Heat Type \ Forced Air, Heat Type \ Gas, Heat Type \ Zoned, Home Warranty \ Yes, House Faces \ Unknown, Interior \ 10 ft+ Ceil Main, Interior \ 2-Story Foyer, Interior \ Bookcases, Interior \ Double Vnty Other, Interior \ Entrance Foyer, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior \ Rear Stairs, Interior \ Trey Ceilings, Interior \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior \ Wall/Wall Carpet, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Room, Kitchen Features \ Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Keeping Room, Kitchen Features \ Pantry - Walk-in, Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm, Lake Name \ None, Laundry Features/Location \ Laundry Room, Laundry Features/Location \ Upstairs, Lot Desc \ Level, Lot Desc \ Level Driveway, Lot Desc \ Private Backyard, Master Bath Features \ Garden Tub, Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub/Shower, Master Bath Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Neighborhood Amenities \ Cable Tv Avail, Neighborhood Amenities \ Gated, Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc, Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalk, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Neighborhood Amenities \ Undergrnd Utils, Owner Financing? \ 0, Parking Desc \ 3 Car Garage, Parking Desc \ Attached, Parking Desc \ Auto Garage Door, Parking Desc \ Side/Rear Entry, Pool on Property? \ None, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Road Type \ Paved, Road Type \ Private Maintain, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms Desc \ Family Room, Rooms Desc \ Separate Lvng Rm, Setting \ Other, Sewer Desc \ Septic Tank, Special Circumstances \ None, Stories \ 2 Stories, Style \ Traditional, Water Source \ Public Water
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2109366633
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-539K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30075 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Fulton as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30075, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% less than in Fulton, and 20% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30075 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fulton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30075 home values.
|820 King Estates Ct Roswell, GA||$418K||5||5||4,400|
|575 Cox Rd Roswell, GA||$320K||4||3.5||2,984|
|565 Cox Rd Roswell, GA||$247K||3||2||1,557|
|585 Cox Rd Roswell, GA||$297K||3||2.5||2,820|
|12609 King Rd Roswell, GA||$418K||3||3||2,672|
|535 Cox Rd Roswell, GA||$246K||2||1.5||1,928|
|215 The Orchard Way Roswell, GA||$287K||3||3||2,630|
|225 The Orchard Way Roswell, GA||$303K||3||2.5||2,911|
|300 King Estates Dr Roswell, GA||$595K||5||4||--|
|1005 Applecross Dr Roswell, GA||$283K||3||2.5||2,289|
|1015 Applecross Dr Roswell, GA||$283K||3||2.5||2,534|
|310 King Estates Dr Roswell, GA||$776K||5||5||--|
|235 The Orchard Way Roswell, GA||$284K||3||2.5||2,314|
|555 Cox Rd Roswell, GA||$313K||3||2.5||1,694|
|320 King Estates Dr Roswell, GA||$1.77M||5||6||9,884|
|526 Cox Rd Roswell, GA||--||3||3||1,390|
|12585 King Rd Roswell, GA||$1.01M||4||5.5||5,579|
|210 The Orchard Way Roswell, GA||$304K||3||2.5||2,628|
|230 The Orchard Way Roswell, GA||$290K||3||2.5||2,731|
|545 Cox Rd Roswell, GA||$1.09M||6||6.5||8,000|
Nearby Schools in Fulton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!