835 Mayburn St, Dearborn, MI 481283 beds, 2 baths, 1,365 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,365 sqft
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 320917404023
- Zillow Home ID: 88623644
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 835 Mayburn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48128 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.8% less than in Dearborn, and 101.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48128 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dearborn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48128 home values.
- 821 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$116K211,209
- 834 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$125K31.52,691
- 826 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$120K321,288
- 850 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$75K22845
- 827 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$114K312,070
- 811 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$114K31.52,246
- 801 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$155K31.51,323
- 820 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$120K212,024
- 843 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$111K312,028
- 810 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$128K322,303
- 851 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$132K31.51,187
- 844 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$123K31.52,379
- 751 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$123K323,206
- 905 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$121K311,320
- 750 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$127K31.52,756
- 904 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$126K422,238
- 920 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$86K321,231
- 911 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$124K211,052
- 739 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$128K322,105
- 742 Mayburn St Dearborn, MI$93K21912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.