835 N Union St, Wilmington, DE 198051 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1914
- 69 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Price/sqft: $128
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Softwood, Other
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Zillow Home ID: 2111134451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 835 N Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19805, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% higher than in Wilmington, and 90.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19805 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19805 home values.
- 831 N Union St Wilmington, DE$189K221,305
- 829 N Union St Wilmington, DE$176K411,230
- 2002 W 9th St Wilmington, DE$184K311,792
- 834 N Union St Wilmington, DE$175K321,664
- 832 N Union St Wilmington, DE$133K321,275
- 2004 W 9th St Wilmington, DE$137K31.51,375
- 1934 W 9th St Wilmington, DE$155K31.51,246
- 1917 Howland St Wilmington, DE$93K21984
- 1915 Howland St Wilmington, DE$76K21984
- 1918 W 9th St Wilmington, DE$107K311,620
- 1913 Howland St Wilmington, DE$104K211,128
- 1911 Howland St Wilmington, DE$92K211,100
- 1916 W 9th St Wilmington, DE$187K32.51,615
- 1909 Howland St Wilmington, DE$85K21984
- 1914 W 9th St Wilmington, DE$183K32.51,615
- 1907 Howland St Wilmington, DE$111K221,125
- 1905 Howland St Wilmington, DE$80K211,176
- 1912 W 9th St Wilmington, DE$175K421,674
- 1914 Howland St Wilmington, DE$131K421,440
- 1903 Howland St Wilmington, DE$113K311,248
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.