* Nice, quiet family neighborhood - closeby shopping and restaurants - easy commute to Denver and DTC
* membership included for community Rec Center which has Pool, Tennis, Clubhouse and more
* includes fridge, dishwasher, disposal, oven, microwave, stove cooktop, washer/dryer hook ups
* central AC and heat, automatic lawn irrigation system
* 3 bedrooms are upstairs, 1 in basement (with full bath), huge upstairs loft
* large family room with fireplace / spacious dining room and living room
* fully finished basement
* hardwood flooring in kitchen, new tile flooring in bathrooms and new carpeting throughout
* window coverings included, new interior paint, granite counters in kitchen, exterior newly painted
* huge deck in backyard is perfect for grilling and entertaining
* 2 car garage with opener/remotes
* Great Schools - Douglas County RE-1: Sand Creek Elementary, Mountain Ridge Jr. High, Mountain Vista High School
* 1 year lease MINIMUM
* Don't apply without excellent references, rental history and sufficient income as all will be checked
Rent $2300 monthly / Security Deposit $2300 / NO PETS / $50 per adult application fee / This is a non-smoking property / No marijuana growing allowed
NO RENT TO OWN ARRANGEMENTS
Call Edward at 720-219-3800
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Views: 3,687 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 410 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement, 861 sqft
- Clubhouse, Master Bedroom
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0329167
- Zillow Home ID: 13436458
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 80126 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Highlands Ranch as a whole. Among 80126 homes, this home is valued 4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80126, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31% higher than in Highlands Ranch, and 11.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highlands Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80126 home values.
Nearby Schools in Highlands Ranch
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!