8352 Wystone Ave, Northridge, CA 913243 beds, 2 baths, 1,790 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $389,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Guest parking,Living room,Cable-ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 2784020003
- Zillow Home ID: 20183456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8352 Wystone Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13% less than in Los Angeles, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northridge home values.
- 8346 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$464K321,396
- 8360 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$456K321,396
- 8364 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$476K421,634
- 8340 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$460K421,490
- 8372 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$482K321,770
- 8336 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$486K42.51,610
- 8355 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$473K421,610
- 8349 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$487K421,634
- 8361 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$466K421,490
- 8341 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$493K322,017
- 8341 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$494K432,017
- 19000 Community St Northridge, CA$520K321,580
- Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$476K421,634
- 8400 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$448K421,282
- 8400 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$451K421,282
- 8332 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$502K421,490
- 19010 Community St Northridge, CA$444K321,396
- 8406 Wystone Ave Northridge, CA$493K321,701
- 19000 Schoenborn St Northridge, CA$488K421,610
- 19013 Schoenborn St Northridge, CA$498K321,580
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!