8353 Gainford St, Downey, CA 902405 beds, 5 baths, 3,934 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,054 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 303 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $680,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- MLS #: DW14022854
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,934 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 6362011012
- Zillow Home ID: 21091586
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8353 Gainford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90240, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% greater than in Downey, and 37.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90240 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90240 home values.
- 8359 Gainford St Downey, CA$579K321,882
- 8347 Gainford St Downey, CA$740K443,416
- 8344 Lubec St Downey, CA$640K331,959
- 8358 Lubec St Downey, CA$653K322,193
- 9815 Dolan Ave Downey, CA$459K311,134
- 8343 Gainford St Downey, CA$509K221,237
- 8362 Lubec St Downey, CA$569K331,938
- 8356 Gainford St Downey, CA$583K321,991
- 8352 Gainford St Downey, CA$541K321,708
- 8340 Lubec St Downey, CA$764K232,924
- 9814 Stamps Ave Downey, CA$535K321,840
- 8346 Gainford St Downey, CA$638K432,340
- 9905 Dolan Ave Downey, CA$504K321,614
- 8340 Gainford St Downey, CA$506K421,497
- 8349 Lubec St Downey, CA$877K453,774
- 8357 Dacosta St Downey, CA$477K311,138
- 8334 Gainford St Downey, CA$492K311,138
- 8357 Lubec St Downey, CA$613K321,917
- 8403 Gainford St Downey, CA$530K31.51,434
- 8353 Dacosta St Downey, CA$636K432,295
Nearby Schools in Downey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292