8353 White Oak Ave, Northridge, CA 913255 beds, 4 baths, 3,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
INCOME PRODUCING 850 SQ. FT. GUEST HOUSE (PERMITTED) COMPLETE WITH SHOWER, TUB, VANITY, KITCHENETTE, PRIVATE LAUNDRY, PRIVATE A/C AND BRAND NEW ROOF..
Sherwood Forest is known for its large estates.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $849,000
- Price/sqft: $228
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- SELLER FINANCING PLUS INCOME PRODUCING GUEST HOUSE
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,730 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 192
- Lot width: 94
- Parcel #: 2787009010
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 20184442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8353 White Oak Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% lower than in Los Angeles, and 31.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northridge home values.
- 8345 White Oak Ave Northridge, CA$909K533,842
- 8335 White Oak Ave Northridge, CA$536K111,124
- 17716 Community St Northridge, CA$712K332,247
- 17711 Community St Northridge, CA$589K431,968
- 8353 White Oak Ave # 0 Northridge, CA$1.67M64.54,692
- 8400 White Oak Ave Northridge, CA$715K332,331
- 8419 White Oak Ave Northridge, CA$724K442,723
- 17726 Community St Northridge, CA$696K322,389
- 8317 White Oak Ave Northridge, CA$729K321,875
- 8353 White Oak Ave Northridge, CA$909K543,730
- 17725 Community St Northridge, CA$648K31.51,834
- 17721 Roscoe Blvd Northridge, CA$693K222,081
- 8422 White Oak Ave Northridge, CA$888K433,478
- 17644 Community St Northridge, CA$764K232,815
- 17731 Roscoe Blvd Northridge, CA$466K11780
- 17736 Community St Northridge, CA$1.36M554,640
- 8336 White Oak Ave Northridge, CA$1.1M43.53,842
- 17643 Community St Northridge, CA$1.09M744,467
- 17735 Community St Northridge, CA$609K321,677
- 8301 White Oak Ave Northridge, CA$679K321,906
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.