- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 231 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,921 all time views
- 161 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 1999 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 768462
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 546 sqft
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Utilities \ Water - Public, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Style \ Traditional, Structure \ Wood Frame, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Approx Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Status \ Active, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside), Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Style \ Ranch, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Lot Description \ Wooded, Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room, Bath \ MBR Bath Shwr No Tub, Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Kitchen \ Food Prep Island, Additional Rooms \ Library\Office, Road Frontage \ City Street, Fencing \ Wood Fencing, Structure \ Brick (Other), Structure \ Wood Floor Constr, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops, Parking Facilities \ Garage Door Opener, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Bedrooms \ MBR - First Floor, Major Appliances \ EnergyStar Appliance, Energy Features \ Energy Star Windows, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ N\A
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,738 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 1215100000
- Zillow Home ID: 44524892
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130-180K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Arlingwood home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Arlingwood homes, this home is 120.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arlingwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% higher than in Jacksonville, and 357.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlingwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlingwood home values.
|8403 Bengalin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$149K||4||3||2,172|
|8339 Bengalin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$155K||4||2.5||2,184|
|8360 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL||$184K||3||1.5||2,432|
|8404 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL||$135K||4||2||1,957|
|8350 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL||$132K||3||2||1,720|
|8358 Bengalin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$135K||3||2||1,837|
|8329 Bengalin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$189K||5||3||2,288|
|1550 Starwan Rd E Jacksonville, FL||$143K||3||2||1,985|
|8402 Bengalin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$133K||4||2||1,700|
|8348 Bengalin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$135K||4||2||1,798|
|1610 Starwan Rd E Jacksonville, FL||$130K||3||2||1,586|
|8338 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL||$136K||3||2||1,936|
|1522 Starwan Rd E Jacksonville, FL||$150K||4||2||1,935|
|8338 Bengalin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$134K||3||2||1,856|
|8327 Bengalin Ave Jacksonville, FL||$146K||3||2||1,826|
|8359 Lone Star Rd Jacksonville, FL||$110K||3||2||1,355|
|8401 Lone Star Rd Jacksonville, FL||$106K||3||2||1,355|
|8326 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL||$140K||3||2||1,860|
|8347 Lone Star Rd Jacksonville, FL||$125K||3||2||1,536|
|8357 Mathonia Ave Jacksonville, FL||$119K||3||2||1,467|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!