836 Brisa Del Mar Dr, El Paso, TX 799124 beds, 2 baths, 2,262 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,262 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: C34099911504100
- Zillow Home ID: 27382172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 836 Brisa Del Mar Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% greater than in El Paso, and 3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 832 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$236K322,188
- 840 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$189K--22,063
- 833 El Parque Dr El Paso, TX$170K--22,136
- 837 El Parque Dr El Paso, TX$175K--22,263
- 829 El Parque Dr El Paso, TX$162K--1.751,960
- 828 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$242K43.752,572
- 844 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$184K422,072
- 841 El Parque Dr El Paso, TX$165K--22,136
- 837 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$170K422,200
- 841 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$202K422,209
- 833 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$194K412,228
- 825 El Parque Dr El Paso, TX$121K--21,351
- 845 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$174K322,106
- 845 El Parque Dr El Paso, TX$161K321,824
- 824 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$179K--22,338
- 848 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$184K--22,474
- 844 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$201K422,072
- 1209 Calle Lago El Paso, TX$318K553,760
- 829 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$169K--21,953
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!