- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
836 James St, Fort Myers, FL 339162 beds, 1 bath, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $34,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 336 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 074425P3009030070
- Zillow Home ID: 45406201
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 836 James Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33916 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 186.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200.7% higher than in Fort Myers, and 564.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33916 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33916 home values.
- 3521 Edgewood Ave Fort Myers, FL$55K211,315
- 818 James St Fort Myers, FL$57K211,138
- 835 Julia St Fort Myers, FL$57K211,048
- 3505 Edgewood Ave Fort Myers, FL$58K321,172
- 825 Julia St Fort Myers, FL$64K11736
- 847 James St Fort Myers, FL$55K221,510
- 837 James St Fort Myers, FL$55K21786
- 827 James St Fort Myers, FL$74K221,551
- 817 Julia St Fort Myers, FL$159K221,391
- 3522 E Riverside Dr Fort Myers, FL$50K211,192
- Hdr Hendry Ests Fort Myers, FL--------
- 3516 E Riverside Dr Fort Myers, FL$58K431,704
- 3536 E Riverside Dr Fort Myers, FL$53K21783
- 3547 Edgewood Ave Fort Myers, FL$51K211,232
- 3510 E Riverside Dr Fort Myers, FL$54K21766
- 821 James St Fort Myers, FL$209K332,210
- 819 James St Fort Myers, FL$193K332,200
- 3534 Edgewood Ave Fort Myers, FL$59K321,101
- 3491 Edgewood Ave Fort Myers, FL$55K21884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.