This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $78
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $235,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Sports Court
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Sport Court(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Copper Canyon High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ Farm Home/ USDA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Gated Parking, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Pool - Private \ Solar Pool Equipment, Pool - Private \ Variable Speed Pump, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Glendale, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 10211317
- Zillow Home ID: 59716335
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-417K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85305 home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Glendale as a whole. Among 85305 homes, this home is valued 86% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.8% lower than in Glendale, and 44.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glendale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85305 home values.
|8370 W San Miguel Ave Glendale, AZ||$390K||4||2.5||3,362|
|8358 W San Miguel Ave Glendale, AZ||$345K||--||4||2,753|
|8363 W San Miguel Ave Glendale, AZ||$318K||3||3||2,753|
|8357 W San Miguel Ave Glendale, AZ||$378K||5||3||3,440|
|8376 W San Miguel Ave Glendale, AZ||$406K||5||3||3,440|
|8352 W San Miguel Ave Glendale, AZ||$363K||--||4||2,977|
|8369 W San Miguel Ave Glendale, AZ||$340K||5||3||2,511|
|8351 W San Miguel Ave Glendale, AZ||$345K||--||4||2,753|
|8364 W San Juan Ave Glendale, AZ||$369K||5||3||3,259|
|8358 W San Juan Ave Glendale, AZ||$315K||3||2||2,291|
|8375 W San Miguel Ave Glendale, AZ||$354K||--||4||2,726|
|8370 W San Juan Ave Glendale, AZ||$318K||--||--||2,291|
|8382 W San Miguel Ave Glendale, AZ||$494K||5||3.5||4,058|
|8352 W San Juan Ave Glendale, AZ||$356K||4||3||3,029|
|8304 W San Miguel Ave Glendale, AZ||$429K||--||4||3,440|
|5545 N 83rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$344K||4||3||2,753|
|8376 W San Juan Ave Glendale, AZ||$379K||--||4||3,440|
|8381 W San Miguel Ave Glendale, AZ||$381K||4||3||3,259|
|5549 N 84th Ln Glendale, AZ||$349K||4||2||2,291|
|5539 N 83rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$364K||3||2||2,076|
Nearby Schools in Glendale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!