837 N 2nd St APT 205, Philadelphia, PA 191232 beds, 2 baths, 1,411 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The location is amazing. Tons of shops, restaurants, bars, parks, and many more things that make this the place to live in Philadelphia.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- All new Bamboo Hardwood Flooring, Customization of Master Closets, New Lighting fixtures
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 1,411 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2120048070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 837 N 2nd Street APT 205
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fishtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% greater than in Philadelphia, and 33.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fishtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fishtown home values.
- 837 N 2nd St APT 303 Philadelphia, PA$323K11.51,019
- 837 N 2nd St APT 302 Philadelphia, PA$305K32.51,923
- 837 N 2nd St APT 302 Phila, PA$344K32.51,923
- 837 N 2nd St APT 302 Phila, PA$309K32.51,923
- 837 N 2nd St APT 302 Philadelphia, PA$335K321,923
- 837 N 2nd St APT 306 Philadelphia, PA$389K22.51,480
- 173 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$180K----1,410
- 171 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$195K----2,140
- 169 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$342K321,911
- 167 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$299K321,155
- 165 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$460K32.52,332
- 829 N 2nd St Philadelphia, PA$613K----3,470
- 825-827 N 2nd St Philadelphia, PA$940K----5,475
- 163 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$383K321,589
- 903 N 2nd St Philadelphia, PA$314K----2,940
- 905-907 N 2nd St Philadelphia, PA$384K----3,976
- 161 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$314K----2,092
- 823 N 2nd St Philadelphia, PA$435K----2,062
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292