A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.48-1.85M.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $21.6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Venice is $12,656.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $30.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Venice is $21,179.
Projects to Get Settled In
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 3,911 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- All time views: 2,064
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $1,700,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,048
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Park
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Listing Terms: Cash
- Parking Type: Parking Space
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Listing Status: Pending
- Legal Disclosures: Coastal Zone
- Floor Material: Pavers
- Buyer Financing: Cash
- CARETS Listing Status: Pending
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- Legal Disclosures: Property Report
- Legal Disclosures: Listing Broker Advantage
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,622 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1944
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 39 ft
- Parcel #: 4241032023
- Zillow Home ID: 20452549
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.