837 Washington Ave APT 6J, Bronx, NY 104512 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $263,000
- View: Water
- Condo Common Charges \ 470,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ Balcony,Total Floors \ 8,Borough \ Bronx,Block Number \ 2381,Lot Number \ 1001,Total Charges \ 482
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 200
- Parcel #: 023811063
- Zillow Home ID: 89072164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 837 Washington Avenue APT 6J
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Bronx, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1775% greater than in New York, and 2.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Bronx home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Bronx home values.
- Apt 2I$285K----930
- Apt 7K$432K----1,206
- Apt 8D$263K----682
- Apt 5C$287K----940
- Apt 5H$285K21926
- Apt 2D$238K----682
- Apt 4C$286K----940
- Apt 7M$277K----1,101
- Apt 8C$286K----940
- Apt 6H$283K----926
- Apt 3M$294K----1,101
- Apt 8H$282K----926
- Apt 8L$361K321,231
- Apt 4I$284K----930
- Apt 4O$264K----660
- Apt 6F$281K----910
- Apt 4E$264K----674
- Apt 2C$287K----940
- Apt 2J$296K----971
- Apt 3A$266K----671
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292