This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
* 1 Bedroom 1 Full Bathroom
* 992 square feet
* Hardwood floors
* Secluded and spectacular view of woods
* Enclosed balcony
* Washer/Dryer in unit
* Walk-in closets, plenty of closet space
* Separate storage space in the garage
No pets, no smokers please
ABOUT THE AMENITIES
* Guarded community 24/7
* Ample parking spaces.
* Short walk to the new upcoming Silver Line metro station
* Community Center, which features bowling lanes, pool tables, golf driving range, his and her locker rooms with sauna and fitness room, piano, indoor and outdoor pool, general store, and hair salon.
* The outdoor amenities include two ponds, tot lot, picnic area, basketball court, sand volleyball court, six tennis courts, putting green, pet park and car wash area.
* Don't feel like driving? No problem, the Rotonda Shuttle will take you to local grocery stores, Tysons Corner Malls I & II, the library, and more. Also, shuttle service to and from Transit Station on Jones Branch - Provides easy access to Metro.
* Close to 495, 66, and Dulles Access.
View Floor Plan: http://www.rotonda.org/document/c.pdf
Facility Photos: http://www.rotonda.org/facility_list.asp
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $311,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 992 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 029317040518
- Zillow Home ID: 51749449
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 22102 home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Mc Lean as a whole. Among 22102 homes, this home is valued 43.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22102, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.4% less than in Mc Lean, and 91.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 22102 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mc Lean.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22102 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (230)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 8370 Greensboro Dr|
Nearby Schools in Mc Lean
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!