- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8374 Chessman Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322443 beds, 2 baths, 1,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,429 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $67,900
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 102
- Parcel #: 0151920150
- Zillow Home ID: 44421336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8374 Chessman Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jacksonville Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 124.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 274.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jacksonville Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jacksonville Heights home values.
- 8397 Kipling Ct Jacksonville, FL$58K321,208
- 8370 Chessman Ct Jacksonville, FL$83K321,648
- 8378 Chessman Ct Jacksonville, FL$86K422,087
- 8391 Kipling Ct Jacksonville, FL$109K321,585
- 8398 Kipling Ct Jacksonville, FL$97K321,338
- 8384 Chessman Ct Jacksonville, FL$82K321,359
- 8375 Chessman Ct Jacksonville, FL$74K321,464
- 8367 Chessman Ct Jacksonville, FL$108K421,579
- 8366 Chessman Ct Jacksonville, FL$71K321,352
- 8385 Chessman Ct Jacksonville, FL$90K421,591
- 6146 Checkmate Ln Jacksonville, FL$82K322,300
- 8385 Kipling Ct Jacksonville, FL$62K321,572
- 8394 Kipling Ct Jacksonville, FL$114K321,605
- 8361 Chessman Ct Jacksonville, FL$111K421,927
- 6152 Checkmate Ln Jacksonville, FL$124K421,588
- 8378 Old English Dr Jacksonville, FL$55K321,208
- 8374 Old English Dr Jacksonville, FL$108K321,887
- 8390 Kipling Ct Jacksonville, FL$144K322,047
- 8375 Kipling Ct Jacksonville, FL$114K321,609
- 6098 Tennyson Dr Jacksonville, FL$95K421,579
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.