8379 Lake Waverly Ln, Orlando, FL 328294 beds, 3 baths, 2,187 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $218,500
- Price/sqft: $100
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 434 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,187 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 242330897700380
- Zillow Home ID: 66185028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8379 Lake Waverly Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Vista East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 132.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.1% greater than in Orlando, and 259.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vista East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vista East home values.
- 8385 Lake Waverly Ln Orlando, FL$267K432,644
- 8373 Lake Waverly Ln Orlando, FL$263K322,293
- 8391 Lake Waverly Ln Orlando, FL$267K332,569
- 8367 Lake Waverly Ln Orlando, FL$234K432,442
- 8397 Lake Waverly Ln Orlando, FL$257K432,257
- 8412 Dover View Ln Orlando, FL$232K432,280
- 8384 Lake Waverly Ln Orlando, FL$240K432,338
- 8378 Lake Waverly Ln Orlando, FL$219K32.52,171
- Lake Waverly Ln Orlando, FL$267K32.52,644
- 8418 Dover View Ln Orlando, FL$233K432,327
- Lake Waverly Ln Orlando, FL$230K322,656
- 8415 Lake Windham Ave Orlando, FL$257K422,326
- 8396 Lake Waverly Ln Orlando, FL$271K433,030
- 6842 Remington View Ct Orlando, FL$338K543,887
- 8424 Dover View Ln Orlando, FL$230K432,220
- 6849 Remington View Ct Orlando, FL$323K433,128
- 8421 Lake Windham Ave Orlando, FL$250K422,016
- 8435 Dover View Ln Orlando, FL$290K543,046
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.