This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 1,860 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $255,000
- Finished basement, 520 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,205 sqft
- Parcel #: M:050.0 B:0126 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56884391
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-296K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02777 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for Swansea as a whole. Among 02777 homes, this home is valued 10% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02777, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swansea, and 50.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02777 home values.
|73 Bourne Rd Swansea, MA||$216K||2||1||988|
|824 Gardners Neck Rd Swansea, MA||$210K||3||1||1,019|
|856 Gardners Neck Rd Swansea, MA||$237K||3||1||1,440|
|800 Gardners Neck Rd Swansea, MA||$217K||3||1||1,019|
|829 Gardners Neck Rd Swansea, MA||$351K||3||1.5||2,457|
|72 Bourne Rd Swansea, MA||$219K||2||1||1,080|
|63 Bourne Rd Swansea, MA||$213K||2||1||864|
|845 Gardners Neck Rd Swansea, MA||$255K||4||1||1,884|
|792 Gardners Neck Rd Swansea, MA||$244K||2||2||1,558|
|62 Bourne Rd Swansea, MA||$221K||2||2||980|
|70 New Gardner Neck Rd Swansea, MA||$318K||3||1.5||2,327|
|18 Metacomet Ave Swansea, MA||$284K||3||1.5||1,248|
|53 Bourne Rd Swansea, MA||$240K||3||1.5||1,532|
|9 Metacomet Ave Swansea, MA||$232K||3||1||1,490|
|54 Bourne Rd Swansea, MA||$222K||2||1||1,244|
|776 Gardners Neck Rd Swansea, MA||$220K||2||1||1,152|
|69 New Gardner Neck Rd Swansea, MA||$212K||3||1||1,132|
|787 Gardners Neck Rd Swansea, MA||$251K||3||2||1,239|
|884 Gardners Neck Rd Swansea, MA||$438K||6||3.5||3,791|
|47 Bourne Rd Swansea, MA||$225K||2||1||1,228|
Nearby Schools in Swansea
K-2 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!